Terms & Conditions will also be emailed to you after booking a mini trampoline fitness class.
Please carefully read the terms and conditions regarding our mini trampoline fitness classes.
Our fitness classes require a payment method if you are booking online. If you are unable to provide a payment method for your class using your debit/credit card, please call or email the store. Bookings can also be made by phone or in person on location.
900 Pitt Street, Unit 1, Cornwall, Ontario, K6J 3S5
Please note our fitness class hours vary from our store hours.
*By purchasing any individual mini trampoline session and/or membership,
you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY: Any vandalism, destruction of property, mistreatment of staff, misbehaving, or acting in an irresponsible manner on our premises (900 Pitt Street, Unit 1, K6J 3S5, Cornwall, Ontario, Canada) will result in us asking you to leave (removal from property) and not to return. No refunds will not be issued and we may pursue legal action.
2. CLEANLINESS: You are required to bring clean indoor shoes to wear during the duration of our mini trampoline fitness classes. This is for the integrity/longevity of our trampolines. Failure to do so will result in a potential class reschedule if no other solution can be determined.
3. RESCHEDULING: If you are unable to attend your class, Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada requires a minimum of 12 hours notice prior to your scheduled class for reschedules, as our fitness instructors prepare for their classes.
You can reschedule your session booking by emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org], or calling our location at [613-932-5432(LIFE)].
Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada requires a minimum of 3 attendees per mini trampoline fitness class. If the required minimum is not met, class may need to be rescheduled. You hereby agree to being contacted (using the contact information you provide during your booking) in the scenario that your class needs to be rescheduled.
4. CANCELLATION: Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada requires a minimum of 12 hours notice prior to your scheduled class to cancel your booking. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee of $12.00 + Tax (CAD) per spot.
You can cancel a booking online through your account at https://booking.cojilio.com/spikelife by logging into your account, and then selecting "View Account", choosing the corresponding appointment time and then selecting "Cancel" at the bottom. You can also cancel an appointment by emailing us at [email@example.com], or calling our location at [613-932-5432(LIFE)].
5. PUNCTUALITY: If you arrive late, you will have to join the class that has already started.
6. NO-SHOW POLICY: If you are unable to attend your class you must reschedule or cancel minimum of 12 hours notice prior to your scheduled class. You will be charged the cancellation fee if you fail to reschedule or cancel your class.
7. REFUNDS: Failure to cancel or reschedule your appointment without a 12 hour notice will result in no refund being issued. Refunds take approximately 5-7 business days to process.
8. AGE REQUIREMENTS: Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada has implemented minimum age requirements for our mini trampoline fitness classes. By attending our Fitness Classes you herby agree to meeting the specific age requirements
9. ADVERTISING: By signing up to our digital newsletter on our website (www.spikelifefitness.ca) you agree to receiving the occasional marketing/promotional emails from our . You may unsubscribe at any time.
10. ADDITIONAL ATTENDEES: If you join a class late you will be charged the full price of the session. Seats will be provided for the parents who would like to watch. If a parent decides to jump alongside their child, they will also be charged the full price of the class.
11. LIABILITY: By attending any of our fitness classes and using our premises, facilities and equipment (individually and/or collectively, the “Session” and “Class”) rented, owned, or operated by Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, there are certain inherent risks associated with the Fitness Class.
You understand and are aware that strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, are potentially hazardous activities. You also understand that fitness activities involve the risk of injury and even death, and that you are voluntarily participating in these activities, and using equipment and machinery, knowing the dangers involved. You agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, including death, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the Sessions, with or without an instructor present and supervising.
You understand that the equipment used in fitness instruction can be dangerous if used improperly. At all times, you shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions given to you by staff, regardless if the instructor is present. You will use all reasonable efforts to ensure your physical safety.
You declare yourself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent your participation, or use of equipment or machinery. You will notify Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada immediately of any change in medical condition, including pregnancy. You acknowledge and understand that if you are pre/post-natal, you increase the risk to yourself and, if applicable, your unborn child. In participating in a Session, you assume all associated risks to yourself, and if applicable, your unborn child. If you are pre/post-natal you have permission from your physician to participate in a pre/post-natal exercise program.
You agree that if you experience any symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain, unusual fatigue, dizziness or fainting, or extreme pain, whether or not you are under direct supervision of a trainer or instructor, you will immediately stop exercising and inform a representative of Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada of your symptoms. You authorize any representative of Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada to obtain emergency medical treatment for you, including transportation to a hospital, urgent care, or other medical facility.
You understand that you are the intended recipient of a Fitness Class from Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada. In some instances you may receive videos or other digital training materials; you agree that access to such training material is for your use only. You will not upload any videos or materials provided by Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada to any online forum such as a personal website, YouTube, or social media. You also agree to not video any part of Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada's material or Sessions without express written consent and to not share, copy, video, summarize, share or reproduce in any way the materials received as they are protected under the United States Copyright Laws, including the Copyright Act of 1976. You do however, grant Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada, its representatives, employees and agents the right to take photographs and video footage of me with or without my name for any lawful purpose.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in and access the Fitness Classes, you hereby (1) release, indemnify, and hold harmless Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada, its direct and indirect parent, subsidiary, affiliates and entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, representatives and agents, and each of their respective successors and assigns and all others, from any and all responsibility, claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities to the fullest extent allowed by law arising out of or in any way related to participation in the Classes, use of the Property (including ingress and egress to the hosting space), or training with Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada in any way; and (2) understand that Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada does not manufacture any equipment on the premises and is not responsible or liable for any defective products.
11. PRICE MATCHING: In order to be eligible for price matching, products must fit the following criteria:
1) Proof of lower price either physically or digitally required.
2) Competing Ads must be current and within the same geographical area.
3) Cannot be combined with additional promotions or discounts.
4) When "Price Matching" an online product, shipping and additional charges must be taken into consideration.
Spike Life Supplements & Fitness Canada
900 Pitt Street, Unit 1, Cornwall, Ontario, K6J 3S5
Copyright © 2024 www.spikelifefitness.ca - All Rights Reserved.